INDUSTRIAL AND CIVIL PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEMS
182mm Monocrystalline Cells
PERC Mbb Half Cut Technology
- Positive power tolerance (0~+5W) guaranteed
- High module conversion efficiency of up to 21.3%
- Slower power degradation with Low LID Mono PERC technology: first year <2%, 0.55% year 2-25
- Robust PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization
- Reduced resistive loss with lower operating current
- Higher energy efficiency with lower operating temperature
- Reduced hot spot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current.
The lithium battery adopts the latest HESS battery system. With rich experience and advanced techniques, the product has a fashionable design, high energy, high power, long service life and easy installation and expansion.
- Modularization: Modular design offers end customers a choice of capacity. This battery can provide up to 140KW with single module (10.24KWh), and up to 14 pieces of parallel connection.
- Easy to install and use: Minimal installation and connection time. The compact and fashionable design fits your sweet home environment.
- Intelligent: Each battery with independent BMS system manages power output intelligently and effectively.
- Compatibility: Compatible with most available hybrid inverters.
- Long life and safety: Guarantees more than 6000 cycles at 80% DoD Safe (Minimum Discharge Value).
The hybrid inverter, in addition to converting direct current to alternating current, is capable of managing and coordinating power flows from the PV system, the battery, and the grid.
- Colorful touch LCD, with IP65 protection rating
- Choice of 6 time slots for battery charging/discharging
- Frequency drop control, up to 16 pieces in parallel
- DC and AC pair for upgrading existing plant
- Supports energy storage from the diesel generator.
Characteristics of SINGLE-PHASE models
Characteristics of THREE-PHASE models