CORES AND MAGNETS
> AMORPHOUS OR NANOCRYSTALLINE CUT CORES
> AMORPHOUS OR NANOCRYSTALLINE BLOCK CORES
> FE CORES
> TOTORIDAL AMORPHOUS CORES
> COMMON MODE CORES
> NANOCRYSTALLINE EMC CORES
> COMMON MODE CHOKE CORES
> SPECIAL ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS
OXO Industries: the only supplier you need
Developed in Italy
Made in China
OXO Industries is your ideal supplier for all sourcing and manufacturing needs of magnets and cores, developed in Italy and manufactured in China at highly competitive costs.
A world of applications:
> EMC filters
> power transformer
> switch-mode power supplies
> frequency converter
> welding equipment
> Hall sensor
> induction heating
> and many other industries
Thanks to over 15 years of experience in the sector, OXO Industries can support you with magnet design process or directly manufacture in China according to your specifications, providing performaces reports and sampling where necessary.
Our cores can be protected with a steel casing, ABS plastic case, wrapped with PVC tape or simply treated with light epoxy resin.
We follow every step, from manufacture to packaging solution up to shipping and delivery, for a worry-free supply.
Contact us to receive a free quote in 24/48 hours.
Information pursuant to article 13 of regulation (EU) 2016/679
According to the provisions of the Regulation, the Company’s processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
1) HOLDER and CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROCESSING MANAGER (DPO)
The data controller is Target China Consulting Co. Ltd based in Level 54, Hopewell Center, 183 Queen’s Road East, Hong Kong.
The Data Controller can be contacted directly at the Company’s headquarters, also to exercise the rights referred to in point 7).
The Company has appointed a Data Processor (DPO), who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the lawfulness conditions provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- browsing this website;
- contact request, sending the requested information;
- administration and accounting in general. For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the data are processed for administrative and accounting purposes only if this is necessary for the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, whatever the nature of the data processed. In particular, these purposes include internal organizational activities, the activities necessary for the stipulation of a contract and the fulfillment of contractual obligations, as well as the provision of information.
3) PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
a) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire some Personal Data generated by users as part of their normal operation; the transmission of such data is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. These data are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties; however, by their very nature, they can make users identifiable following processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used to forward the request. to the server, the size of the file returned, the numeric code of the server’s response status (completed, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical data on the use of the Site, and to check its correct functioning, as well as to identify any anomalies and / or abuses. They are deleted as soon as they are processed. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of suspicion of computer crimes against the Site or third parties. The legal basis of the processing is provided by article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) (legitimate interests of the Data Controller).
b) Data provided voluntarily by the interested party
You can contact our company via the “contact us” page which contains the requested contact details. Interested parties may be required to provide data (name, surname, email, telephone number) as part of their request for information.
The legal basis for the processing of such data is Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulations to the extent that the processing is necessary to provide the Services or to take measures at the request of the interested party. The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional but failure to provide them may make it impossible to satisfy the requests.
If the data are transmitted for the purpose of an application, they will be processed in the manner described in the privacy information available on this Site.
4) CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes specified above, your Personal Data may be disclosed to the following recipients:
- subjects who commonly act as data controllers, namely:
i) persons, consultants, firms or professional firms that provide consultancy and advice to the Company in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters in relation to the provision of the Services;
ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (eg. hosting service providers, i.e. IT and / or marketing service providers,
iii) or subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and communication networks); (collectively “Recipients”);
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
- persons authorized by the Company to process the Personal Data necessary for carrying out the activities strictly connected to the provision of the Services, who are committed to confidentiality or are subject to an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality.
5) TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be communicated to the recipients who will process the data as managers (art. 28 Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the Authority of the Owner or Manager (art. 29 Regulation (EU)) 2016/679), for the purposes listed above.
Specifically, your data will be communicated to:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the company information system and telecommunications networks;
- freelancers, firms or companies in the context of consulting and consultancy agreements
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon their request. The subjects of the previous categories act as Data Processors, or operate autonomously as separate Data Controllers. The list of designated Managers is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com.
6) STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data can be processed with automated and / or manual tools, with procedures and tools suitable for guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by specifically designated subjects.
In accordance with the provisions of article 5, paragraph 1, letter e), of EU Regulation 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for the time necessary for the purposes for which the data personal are treated.
The retention period of the personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- contact request (no more than five (5) years);
The retention period of personal data is determined on the basis of criteria that the interested party can consult by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to art. 15 and following of the Regulations, you have the right, at any time, to ask the Company for access, rectification, cancellation of your personal data, or to oppose the processing of your personal data; you also have the right to limit the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the Regulation, and you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by article 20 of the Regulation.
Your requests should be sent to: email@example.com.
In any case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the applicable legislation. .
8) AMENDMENT TO THIS INFORMATION
This notice applies from 10/17/2018. The Company reserves the right to modify it or simply to update its content in whole or in part, even following changes in the applicable legislation. We therefore recommend that you regularly visit this section to be informed on the most recent and updated version of the information pursuant to Article 13, in order to be constantly updated on the data collected and on how the Data Controller uses them.